Saturday 27 December 2014

Results have got better again

My liver has improved improved 

My liver counts have improved again, and the yellowness in the eyes decreased again. 
The ALT liver count has gone done to 936 - 20% or so down again (from the highest it got to a week ago of ~ 2400)
The BIL has gone to 139 down quite a bit since last time.

So the primary objective is slowly being achieved
Of course nothing is simple. My kidneys are taking a hit trying their best to clear toxins

So the consultants have switched me off  Valgancivovir and put me on Aciclovir  to protect the kidneys. And various minor tweaks in dosages of other things

Shortly, some of the important drugs will come to the end of the treatment

I just took the dogs for a workout with a bunch of Rams - lovely weather





1 comment:

  1. We're pleased to hear that things are improving and hope this continues.
    What a lovely picture!
    Best wishes from us both to you both.
    Sara and Les

    ReplyDelete