Thursday 11 August 2011

GCSF does its job

Well the good news is that the jab of GCSF did its job and my Neutrophils shot up to .6, which has been my 'norm' for the last 12 months. This means that I restart AZT treatment his afternoon. So I will get azacitadine jabs Thursday, Friday, and Monday through Friday next week.

So back on course, after a delay of 10 days, which is not too bad I guess
You can see on the graphs how the different blood counts varied after the first lot of AZT - shown be the vertical line around 5th August. You can also see the effect of the GCSF on the 9th August on my neutrophils. Click on the graph to zoom in


We had the blood tests down in the outpatient department on floor 6 today, which was very quick. As we had to wait, Barbara and I had a very nice bacon BAP for second breakfast.. (Guess what I have just finished reading again)

No comments:

Post a Comment