Tuesday 14 September 2010

Well the hair got shorter again

Hi all

Well the hair got shorter again yesterday, mum cut it so it is now about 3or4cm long. It is going very thin in places as loads of it is falling out now. Not long before it will all be gone I think! Luckily my mum says I have a nice shaped head. (The top image is today, lower one is two weeks ago)

I had my weekly outing to x-ray this morning. I still feel a bit of a fraud in a wheelchair and I could do with a walk but hay ho. I am still getting the occasional temperature so I am on loads of anti-biotics, one takes 3 hours on a drip!!!

The children still seem to be coping very well. I have sent them some drawings and I got one back from Isabel all beautifully coloured in, now stuck on my wall along with the banksy card Karen gave me for my birthday(it makes me laugh as it is the star wars one saying ‘…I am your father’).

My embroidery is growing, not sure what it is yet but definitely influenced in shape and colour by Kandinsky.

Not much else to say other than I really appreciate all the emails with silly little bits of information about normal life outside.   


Regards
Roz

Posted for Roz on Richards account

No comments:

Post a Comment