Sunday 12 September 2010

Top ups of haemoglobin make you feel much better

Hi all


Well I am just trying to pass the time now until my body starts producing its own blood cells again and I can then go home, it might be a week or two. I have had more top ups of haemoglobin which made me feel much better as I was very tired and had little energy.


The scarf I am knitting is getting longer and I have started some embroidery to help pass the hours in between family visiting.


Steve was up here this weekend and he is planning to bring the kids up next weekend, by then I will not have seen them for nearly 4 weeks! Thank goodness for skype which has allowed me to talk and see them everyday.


That’s all for now.


Regards

Roz

(Uploaded by Richard for Roz - below is a picture of Roz just over a year ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment