Monday 17 June 2013

Chemo again all week

My counts are a bit lower than I am used to when starting a course - probably due to the full dose of chemo I got last time. They will check my bloods Wednesday and Friday, which is again not usual for me, just in case the white cells in particular take too much of a dive.

When I was first on Azacitadine this was the pattern 2 years ago.

Besides feeling tired, I feel fine though. Mind you we had a hard weekend

Saturday -
  • Local children came around for pond dipping
  • We brought all our sheep into housing so that they would not have wet wool on Monday morning
  • And in the evening we went out to a big celebration of some friends 25th wedding anniversary - with loads of hog roast etc.
Sunday -
  • We looked after the sheep
  • We lost a two ducks and a hen to the fox
  • We tidied the garage ad went to the municipal tip (which perhaps I should not have being Neutropenic)
Monday (today)
  • We had shearers around and sheared all the adult sheep
  • We also did their feet and gave them an MOT before finally putting them back out to grass

No comments:

Post a Comment