Friday 13 September 2013

Day 5 of this bout of chemo

I am feeling very well, having kept as active as I could all week

However the Azacitidine is hitting me quite hard this week, lowering my Neutrophils to .2, that is hardly any immune system

So no musli, uncooked fruit or veg, no nice cheese, no pepper, etc and only pasteurised fruit juice, yoghurt etc

The rashes I get after the injections are longer lasting and worse this week, so I have to keep an eye out for possible infections

I am now getting very impatient about the transplant. Most people at this stage 'just want to get on with it'. I keep being told 'be patient ' but I have always been one to want all my ducks in a row, and see a plan executed. So I might have been. Good in the 'A Team'

Anyway, so far so good

Roz is very well and very active

Keep well
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment