Thursday 26 September 2013

A delightful morning out

Pete and I are fellow MDS sufferers at Derriford Hospital. Pete is also on azacitidine , being just over a year behind me on the number of treatments. 

While waiting for treatment we have 'shot the breeze' about many things and given each other great support for over a year now.

Yesterday Pete very kindly picked me up in his lovely Aston Martin sports car, seem here between us with my Jaguar behind. We went to Buckfastliegh where the renovated railway track and rolling stock has its main station and sidings.

There we had coffee and 'put the world to rights'. It turned out that he was in the Sea Scouts while I was in the Air Scouts

He has very kindly offered to keep me company in hospital when Family cannot make it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment