Saturday 3 September 2011

Getting out and doing some work

For the past 4 days I have felt a lot better and stronger. It's probably because my Neutrophils have increased from nearly zero up to an outstanding 2.0 !!! I have managed to do lots more around the farm and today we have taken three sheep to the local Kingsbridge Show. I am still being very careful about dust, hay and other ways of catching things. Its also nice being able to have the odd drink and go to the shops - small things that one comes to not even think about can now become something you really look forward to. I have another clinic on Wednesday, and all being well will strait another lot of treatment the following Monday. I have not heard if I have a donor for a transplant yet. Ros is doing very we'll and had a lovely few days holiday in Wales and Bristol. Being so much better has lowered the stress in the family quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment