Wednesday 7 September 2011

Tranche three of Azacitadine starts Monday

I had some tests today which confirmed that I will start with AZT again on Monday. Same again - each day next week, then Monday and Tuesday the next week. After several days of feeling much better and full of beans, I have felt more tired the last three or four days. My blood results showed this, in particular that the neurtrophils had come back down from 2.0 back to being neutropenic at .9 Mind you that is not bad - I could live with the restriction of .5 to .9 indefintlty if I had to So once more into the breach It's not bad - just a pain in the stomach I am gutted that I am not up to going to the funeral of a dear friend whose funeral is a long journey away. So this MDS like many other deseaes does mess with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment