Friday 15 November 2013

Day 30

I had clinic on Wednesday and they were very please with progress, and even cancelled the Friday check up.
When I do not need to go for check-ups I wander around the house a bit,  make calls, and do a few hours on the computer, We went out to Langs - our nearby abattoir and butcher to collect some gammons we had coming 

I mentioned some time ago how they filter the stem cells from the blood of the donor, in some case yourself or a sibling.
Well this is the machine they use. Using a line, they connect your blood flow through the machine. When in the machine it does a complex process called a hokee cokee, followed by turning the blood around. That is what it is all about. I nice simple multi-purpose machine

My daily pattern is get up, work and mess around, lunch, sleep for 2 hours, get up again and go to bed at 10:00

No comments:

Post a Comment