Saturday 2 March 2013

Next time I will hit the magic 20

I had my 19th lot of Azacitadine a couple of weeks ago. I had to go back to Ondansotron as an anti-sickness tablet again as the others were making me physically sick. No worries, other than I am 67 tomorrow! But then I was not sure I was going to live this long two or three years ago.

Still one day at a time, but now with a sneaky bit of planning a few months ahead.

I am feeling well. I can do a 10 hour day, as long as only part is physical. I have been on the digger repairing fields damaged by flooding and idiots driving on them in the wet and creating deep ruts. Our new bio-mass wood burner gets installed this coming week - which is exciting. I have developed a new 'fluid' version of a web site for friends in a Farm Holiday Cooperative - this works on large screens right down to phones . Try resizing the browser window down to very narrow, or using on a phone. It was fun doing some computing again. I have my main website to do next, but am waiting for some new clever fluid indexing software that can manage the scale of my website.

Portlands - with lovely wool
We are about to start lambing in a few days. Three of our new rare Portland sheep should be first, then 76 Manx and Heb sheep, then the last Portland. They have all scanned 'in lamb' .

Easter egg cosies
Lovely vases


And Roz is doing very well - working hard. She has setup a whole lot of Felt Workshops both at our place and hers, and has some teaching work and other bits. She is also cleaning the holiday cottage for us - now that is an achievement given her lack of immune system18 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment