Sunday 24 March 2013

Minor glitch

When I got my blood results i found a few minor issues
1. I am neutropenic again, only just, but a pain. This is the first time for 8 or 9 months
2. My platelets have gone down by a lot in the past 4 weeks - so my blood will not clot as well - so no cutting my arm with a chainsaw
3. The rash I have had for three months has spread and has been getting worse.
4. And I have felt a bit more tired this last week than normal
So another blood test in few days to see how things are going

The good news is that
I have been working hard
A new steroid cream seems to be getting to grips with the rash
I feel OK in myself
Lambing for real starts at the end of the week
The new bio-mass boiler should start working at the end of this week or start of next
I will be having a bone marrow biopsy in 4 weeks at Kings, which is the definitive test

Meanwhile, lots to do

Roz is doing well. She ran a very successful felt training day at a local school last week

Regards to all our followers


No comments:

Post a Comment