Friday 6 May 2011

Double Haircut


We both had bone marrow biopsies on Wednesday – results in three weeks. Our blood tests were fine, and mine showed a big (for me) improvement in Neutrophils as I am no longer neutropenic for a while – I have gone above 1.0 to 1.36 – which is great. My red cells are taking a bit of a hammer, due to relatively frequent Venesections to get my ferritin low enough to enable me to have blood transfusion if I need them. So it’s basically getting rid of my iron filled blood, so I can have someone else’s later!
Rosalind's hair has grown back so well that she decided to have it cut. It is not long, but bits were different lengths, etc. so a trim was called for.

I had mine done at the same time – and decided to get used to short hair, as I may need treatment this year and will probably lose my hair then.

No comments:

Post a Comment