Tuesday 30 November 2010

Out of hospital


Sorry it has been so long since I last blogged. I am now out of hospital but have been going in almost every day for check-ups and as you know you are kept waiting around for hours to be seen and then hours for test results which is very tiring. I am doing well but get tired and I am still suffering from some sickness at times.

For the next few weeks I am staying with my parents so they can look after me and take me to appointments. I have been able to see the children but going home and being with them all the time would really tire me out. I hope to go home in a week or two when I have built my strength up a bit more and can cope a bit better, after all I was out of hospital in less than four weeks and I was told I would be in for six weeks so it is early days yet and I have a long recovery ahead of me. As you can imagine I am finding it all too slow and I have been warned there are likely to be set backs along the way!

I hope all of you are well and I will update you soon.


Regards
Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment