Friday 1 May 2015

GVH in my gut

I have been suffering badly with Kidney and liver problems but they are just about OK now

The problem is GVH graft versus host desease which is giving me terrible diarrohia particularly overnight

I have managed to cope with it and still keep a bit active around the farm and in the house

Barbara has been a star, taking most of the brunt of lambing while running the farm and looking after me

The long weekend is a bit of a pain as it throws plans to change medication and try and get this GVH under control

But it's only a few days to put up with

I would dearly like to get my appetite back for fish and chips and go out with my friend and fellow patient Pete. Perhaps in ten days

We have booked a lovely house for a holiday in Cornwall in August, so I must get better well before that

Our staff our doing a great job running the day to day jobs on the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment