Wednesday 7 May 2014

Nearly 7 months and doing well

I have just had clinic and my chimerism is a bit better 67% donor up from 61% a month ago. 

I have been told that I can just use up the remaining pills of three different types and then stop having them all together. I will remain on an antibiotic and anti gout tablet for as long as I live

I will now switch to four weekly clinics from three, and soon will be on Friday clinics which Rosalind is already on, for less acute cases 

Yesterday we started training 8 sheep to show at the Devon county show. Two of the rams are so fiesty that I will not be able to control them until one of my staff had 'broken' them - which is basically just a matter of being stronger than they are when they buck. One of my post transplant objectives was to show at the Devon County show. I will let you know how I get on
Here is one of the rams being selected and having his hooves trimmed

No comments:

Post a Comment