Wednesday 12 February 2014

Some good news at my clinic

All normal blood results are normal, the CMV virus has stayed away and the consultant hopes that my new immune system will cope with it in the future.

Even better news is that my chimerism test results came back from two weeks ago. It showed 69% of my CD3 (a critical part of my blood) is from my donor, which has improved from 64% a few weeks ago. All my other blood types are close to 100% from my donor.

So my clinics have been spaced out to once every three weeks, instead of every fortnight.

So it's been a good day as far as my transplant is concerned.

Meanwhile my brother in law had a heart attack yesterday. The emergency services were fantastic and he is already out of danger. My best wishes go out to him

No comments:

Post a Comment