Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 55

Week on week I feel quite a bit better 

I have had visitors, more due onThursday
Walking is better, though still slow and a bit painful
Results going well - I will get an update tommorrow 

Some things that have helped me feel better
Chatting to others - concentration levels need work
Reading
Doing useful things around the house
Make drinks, paying bills, etc
And trying to order a few Christmas presents - while trying not to scream too hard at web sites that do not work!! 
If your mouth is furry, try a piece of fresh (not canned) pineapple 
Gout - come off orange juice in any form
I mainly drink water, Ribena, and mixed berry drinks
I have an hour or so sleep during day
Chat to your new bone marrow - now lots of patients do this
Keep warm - have top layers to add and remove

No comments:

Post a Comment